ABSEIL THE ARCELORMITTAL ORBIT
The UK’s Highest Freefall Abseil
ABSEIL THE UK’S TALLEST SCULPTURE
Experience the most spectacular views of London, whilst dangling in free space, 80 metres above the ground!
Abseiling down the ArcelorMittal Orbit will be an experience you will never forget.
Our abseil instructors will look after you every step of the way. They will kit you up and look after every aspect of your safety.
Using the safest rigging system conceivable, they will coax you over the edge and on your way to a truly breathtaking experience.
Make sure you savour those moments. They are truly incredible!
262 FEET HIGH WITH 20 MILE VIEWS!
To enjoy the thrill of an ArcelorMittal Orbit abseil, book online.
CHARITY ABSEIL GROUPS
To book a 1/2 or full day of abseiling, contact our bookings team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can hire GoPros that are attached to your helmet to record the whole experience through our booking site or on the day of your abseil.
For corporate, charity or special events contact our bookings team on email@example.com.
Treat your friends & family to an experience to remember.
For more information on gift cards click here.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
There are some inherent risks associated with all adventurous activities. At Wire & Sky we identify and manage these risks very carefully to ensure your safety at all times. We use:
- Dedicated, experienced abseil instructors to instruct you on all aspects of safety.
- Equipment that is regularly inspected and maintained.
- Abseil instructors who are highly experienced.
- A triplicate safety system.
Abseil participants must:
- Be over 14 years of age (parental consent required if under 18).
- Be over 1.2 metres in height.
- Be less than 19 stone (120kg) in weight.
- Be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 130 cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm.
- Not be suffering from any medical condition that may put your health & safety, or that of others, at risk.
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sign a declaration before abseiling.
If you fancy something really outrageously different to do in London with a pique of adventure, then this is the activity for you. Thoroughly recommended.
Taken from TripAdvisor, May 2018