ABSEIL THE ARCELORMITTAL ORBIT
ABSEIL THE UK'S TALLEST SCULPTURE
Experience the most spectacular views of London, whilst dangling in free space, 80 metres above the ground!
Abseiling down the ArcelorMittal Orbit will be an experience you will never forget.
Our abseil instructors will look after you every step of the way. They will kit you up and look after every aspect of your safety.
Using the safest rigging system conceivable, they will coax you over the edge and on your way to a truly breathtaking experience.
Make sure you savour those moments. They are truly incredible!
262 FEET HIGH WITH 20 MILE VIEWS!
To enjoy the thrill of an ArcelorMittal Orbit abseil, book online.
CHARITY ABSEIL GROUPS
To book a 1/2 or full day of abseiling, contact our bookings team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wow, what a view! For abseils in the dark, contact our bookings team on email@example.com.
For corporate, charity or special events contact our bookings team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treat your friends & family to an experience to remember.
For more information on gift cards click here.
“THANK YOU! Honestly your team was so amazing – we couldn’t have hoped for any better."
Johdi Avent, June 2017
Community Fundraising Manager, The Children's Trust
HEALTH AND SAFETY
There are some inherent risks associated with all adventurous activities. At Wire & Sky we identify and manage these risks very carefully to ensure your safety at all times. We use:
- Dedicated, experienced abseil instructors to instruct you on all aspects of safety.
- Equipment that is regularly inspected and maintained.
- Abseil instructors who are highly experienced.
- A triplicate safety system.
Due to weather constraints abseils currently operate from April to September only.
Abseil participants must:
- Be over 14 years of age (parental consent required if under 18).
- Be over 1.2 metres in height.
- Be less than 19 stone (120kg) in weight.
- Be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 130 cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm.
- Not be suffering from any medical condition that may put your health & safety, or that of others, at risk.
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sign a declaration and waiver before abseiling, which includes an acknowledgement that they have read our T&Cs.