A thrilling 131 metre descent of the British Airways i360
DROP FROM THE BRITISH AIRWAYS i360
The British Airways i360 is a 162 metre viewing platform in Brighton.
Wire & Sky run incredible descents from the viewing platform of the British Airways i360 for brave adventurers (and quite a few scared ones too!).
If you are looking for a truly memorable experience to mark an occasion, raise some money for charity or just have an exciting day out, this is the ideal mix of incredible views and thrilling experience.
Our trained staff will make sure you have a fantastic experience and are kept safe every step of the way.
And if you are courageous enough to go over the edge, don't forget to open your eyes and look around - the views are out of this world.
“IT WAS BRILLIANT!!!
We had such a fab evening, your team were so great, Jasmine and Simon are absolutely lovely and so so helpful! All of the participants said it was incredible, we had quite a few participants that were terrified before they did it but afterwards were on such a high – a couple of them even said it was peaceful!”
Chestnut Tree House, Nov 2018
HEALTH AND SAFETY
There are some inherent risks associated with all adventurous activities. At Wire & Sky we identify and manage these risks very carefully to ensure your safety at all times. We use:
- Dedicated, experienced outdoor instructors to instruct you on all aspects of safety.
- Equipment that is regularly inspected and maintained.
- Specialist controlled rate descent equipment.
- Risk assessments and safety procedures to maintain standards.
iDrop participants must:
- Be over 14 years of age (parental consent required if under 18).
- Be over 1.2 metres in height.
- Be less than 19 stone (120kg) in weight.
- Be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 130 cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm.
- Not be suffering from any medical condition that may put your health & safety, or that of others, at risk.
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sign a declaration before participation.